Limited! Polka Dot Begonia
Current stock is larger than pictured.
The Polka Dot Begonia is an attention grabbing plant and as the name suggests it has a white polka dot pattern over the deep green leaves.
Your Plant Gift Inclusions:
- Signature J&R Luxe Matte Black Pot (upgrades available) - Pot size 15cm W x 13cm H
- Signature J&R Black Gift Box With Upgraded Gold Ribbon
- Plant Care Upgrade: Peat moss, premium soil with charcoal and river stones
- Premium J&R Gift Card
- Plant Care Instructions
All of our plant gifts come in our signature J&R Luxe Matte Black Pot, but if you're looking for something a little different, we do offer a number of pot upgrades. Simply select your upgrade above.
- Earthy Planter - A sleek textured grey planter for a chic addition to any home. Pot size 13.5cm H x 13.5cm W.
- Sofie Pot - A beautiful glazed multi-toned pot that pairs beautifully with the lush green range from J&R. Pot size 14cm H x 14cm W.
- Painter's Pot - A colourful abstract pot, sure to make a statement. Pot size 16cm H x 16cm W.
- Denmark Planter - The ultimate luxury upgrade. Handcrafted and glazed in Denmark. An absolute showstopper. Pot size 11cm H x 14cm W.
Plant Care Information
Begonia Maculata (Polka Dot Begonia)
Keep in indirect sunlight. Water when soil feels dry or plant starts to droop. Keep the soil moist but not wet and don’t forget to water more in summer and less in winter.
Order before 1pm COB for same day delivery within a 20km of Melbourne CBD, 2-4 days within Melbourne surrounds and interstate. No weekend delivery (Delivery may vary on Mothers Day and other special occasions). For more information please see our Shipping and Delivery page
The Parlour Palm:
Native to the rainforest of Southern Mexico and Guatemala, the Parlour Palm (Chamaedorea Elegans) is the most sought-after indoor palm around today. Water your Parlour Palm sparingly – underwatering is better than over watering. Allow the soil to dry out between watering and even less in winter.