Monstera Delisiosa (Melbourne CDB Delivery)
**FREE UPGRADE FOR A LIMITED TIME**
Upgrade to our Earthy Planter for FREE for a limited time only.
This easy to look after plant is native to tropical forests of central America. The monstera climbing plant will create a jungle of lush foliage in your home.
Your Plant Gift Inclusions:
- Signature J&R Luxe Matte Black Pot (upgrades available) - Pot size 15cm W x 13cm H
- Signature J&R Black Gift Box With Upgraded Gold Ribbon
- Plant Care Upgrade: Peat moss, premium soil with charcoal and river stones
- Premium J&R Gift Card
- Plant Care Instructions
All of our plant gifts come in our signature J&R Luxe Matte Black Pot, but if you're looking for something a little different, we do offer a number of pot upgrades. Simply select your upgrade above.
- Earthy Planter - A sleek textured grey planter for a chic addition to any home. Pot size 13.5cm H x 13.5cm W.
- Sofie Pot - A beautiful glazed multi-toned pot that pairs beautifully with the lush green range from J&R. Pot size 14cm H x 14cm W.
- Painter's Pot - A colourful abstract pot, sure to make a statement. Pot size 16cm H x 16cm W.
- Denmark Planter - The ultimate luxury upgrade. Handcrafted and glazed in Denmark. An absolute showstopper. Pot size 11cm H x 14cm W.
Plant Care Information
Monstera (Monstera Delisiosa)
Keep in bright indirect sunlight, requires low watering once a week is enough. Fertilise in spring and autumn.
Order before 1pm COB for same day delivery within a 20km of Melbourne CBD, 2-4 days within Melbourne surrounds and interstate. No weekend delivery (Delivery may vary on Mothers Day and other special occasions). For more information please see our Shipping and Delivery page
The Large Monstera:
The Large Monstera plant, otherwise called the Monstera Deliciousa is native to Mexico and Panama tropics and is an iconic indoor plant because of it’s hardiness and striking look. The large monstera thrives is humid, moist soil and is best suited for bright areas of your home with indirect sunlight. While the monstera does tolerate low light, it will try to seek brighter light and you may notice leggy growth when placed in low lit areas. The splits in the leaves usually occur on more mature leaves and in ideal light conditions.