Mojo Candle Made From Recycled Beer Bottles (Tobacco and Hay)
Mojo Tobacco and Hay Candle
Alight with fiery ambers and smoky incense, dry Tobacco & Hay is warm, homely and, above all else, earthy in essence. With honey laying at its core and amber, incense and musk at the base, this scent is well rounded; not too smoky, not too sweet ... just perfect.
- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the breweries and restaurants of Sydney's Inner West and the Southern Highlands of NSW and Canberra, Australia.
- 30+ hour burn time.
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- A double wood wick which has a pleasant, slight crackling sound as it burns.
- Sustainably-sourced cork topper with a bark finish to keep your candle dust free when not in use (not to put the candle out!).
Mojo Candle Co. was born from a love of luxurious design combined with a passion for the planet. We believe that you don’t have to sacrifice style to live a sustainable life.
Our process is simple and artisanal, ensuring that every candle is wonderfully unique.
Indulge your senses with our modern, glamorous and eco-friendly range - the perfect way to slow down and relax.
Order before 1pm COB for same day delivery within a 20km of Melbourne CBD, 2-4 days within Melbourne surrounds and interstate. No weekend delivery (Delivery may vary on Mothers Day and other special occasions). For more information please see our Shipping and Delivery page