**FREE UPGRADE FOR A LIMITED TIME**
Upgrade to our Earthy Planter for FREE for a limited time only.
The Mini Monstera is the perfect plant for all types of indoor spaces and all levels of plant parent. These cute little plants are relatively easy to care for and can be trained to grow tall and narrow, making them perfect for corners and small spaces.
The beautiful full, split levels make this plant a real show stopper.
Your Plant Gift Inclusions:
- Signature J&R Luxe Matte Black Pot (upgrades available) - Pot size 15cm W x 13cm H
- Signature J&R Black Gift Box With Upgraded Gold Ribbon
- Plant Care Upgrade: Peat moss, premium soil with charcoal and river stones
- Premium J&R Gift Card
- Plant Care Instructions
All of our plant gifts come in our signature J&R Luxe Matte Black Pot, but if you're looking for something a little different, we do offer a number of pot upgrades. Simply select your upgrade above.
- Earthy Planter - A sleek textured grey planter for a chic addition to any home. Pot size 13.5cm H x 13.5cm W.
- Sofie Pot - A beautiful glazed multi-toned pot that pairs beautifully with the lush green range from J&R. Pot size 14cm H x 14cm W.
- Painter's Pot - A colourful abstract pot, sure to make a statement. Pot size 16cm H x 16cm W.
- Denmark Planter - The ultimate luxury upgrade. Handcrafted and glazed in Denmark. An absolute showstopper. Pot size 11cm H x 14cm W.
Plant Care Information
Mini Monstera (Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma)
Grows well in bright, indirect sunlight but will also tolerate low light conditions. Mini Monstera are drought tolerant and don't require a lot of water. Allow the top layer of soil to dry between watering.
Order before 1pm COB for same day delivery within a 20km of Melbourne CBD, 2-4 days within Melbourne surrounds and interstate. No weekend delivery (Delivery may vary on Mothers Day and other special occasions). For more information please see our Shipping and Delivery page
The Mini Mon:
The Mini Mon is a Monstera originating from the tropical rainforest of Thailand and Malaysia. It’s scientific name is Rhaphidophora tetrasperma and grows to a height of about 1.5m. The mini mon thrives in moist well draining soil and in bright but indirect sunlight. In spring and summer the mini mon appreciates regular fertilising with a diluted and balanced fertiliser. Water lightly if soil is dry before fertilising to avoid burning it’s roots.