Earthy Planter (White)
This pot is white, textured and fresh and an easy winner for your plant gift experience.
Your Plant Gift Inclusions:
- Boho Chic Amos Planter - Pot size 12cm H x 12.5cm W
- Signature J&R Black Gift Box With Upgraded Gold Ribbon
- Plant Care Upgrade: Peat moss, premium soil with charcoal and river stones
- Premium J&R Gift Card
- Plant Care Instructions
Plants are subject to change and prices may vary depending on maturity of each plant.
The following plants are available with the Earthy Planter and have been picked for their easy care and stunning aesthetic when placed into this incredible pot.
- Sweetheart Vine - perfect for sending a little love
- Raindrop Peperomia - a beautiful compact plant for small spaces
- Mini Monstera - a striking plant with split leaves that grows into the space it's given (Melbourne CBD delivery only)
- Parlour Palm - brightens up any home with a touch of the exotic
- Polka Dot Begonia - a completely unique plant with exquisite polka-dotted leaves.
- Dragon Tail – a lush deep green leafy vine that crawls outwards or upwards providing a show-stopping feature in any home
Same Day Delivery
Order before 1pm COB for same-day delivery within 20km of Melbourne CBD, 2-4 days within Melbourne surrounds and Interstate (Delivery may vary on Mother's Day and other special occasions- see delivery page for details).
If you have a particular plant and pot request please contact us via email on email@example.com
Order before 1pm COB for same day delivery within a 20km of Melbourne CBD, 2-4 days within Melbourne surrounds and interstate. No weekend delivery (Delivery may vary on Mothers Day and other special occasions). For more information please see our Shipping and Delivery page
Swiss Cheese Vine:
The Swiss Cheese Vine, otherwise referred to as the Monstera Adansonii plant is a humidity loving sculptural houseplant. It loves consistently moist soil but do not soak the roots or let the soil become heavy and soggy. A regular spray around the leaves is very welcome for this Monstera. Like most smaller growing tropical plants, the swiss cheese vine grows best in dappled sunlight, a position near a window with filtered sun will have this baby very content.
The Sweetheart Vine, also known as the Philodendron bipinnatifidum, is a tropical plant from the Caribbean. It enjoys humid and moist environments especially in the summer, water well but don’t let soil become soggy. In the winter allow top 3cm of soil to dry out between watering. The sweetheart vine likes bright filtered sunlight and will grow vigorously in the right conditions.
The Dragon Tail:
The Dragon Tail, also known as the Epipremnum Pinnatum, grows well in bright, indirect sunlight but will also tolerate low light conditions. Dragon Tails are drought tolerant and don't require a lot of water. Allow the top layer of soil to dry between watering.
The Black Velvet:
The Black Velvet plant, otherwise known as the Alocasia Reginula, is native to the island of Borneo. The large almost black leaves contrast against the silver veins which makes these plants an exotic feature in your space. The black velvet loves well draining soil which is allowed to dry between watering. This plant is prone to root rot, so not too much moisture is ideal. While it tolerates low light, it thrives best in bright but indirect sunlight.