LARGE Watermelon Peperomia
The Watermelon Peperomia is a highly sought-after species for the home. It has large round leaves with a stripe pattern that resembles the skin of a watermelon. This plant is a show stopper if you're looking for something a little different.
Your Plant Gift Inclusions:
- Signature J&R Luxe Matte Black Pot (upgrades available) - Pot size 15cm W x 13cm H
- Signature J&R Black Gift Box With Upgraded Gold Ribbon
- Plant Care Upgrade: Peat moss, premium soil with charcoal and river stones
- Premium J&R Gift Card
- Plant Care Instructions
All of our plant gifts come in our signature J&R Luxe Matte Black Pot, but if you're looking for something a little different, we do offer a number of pot upgrades. Simply select your upgrade above.
- Earthy Planter - A sleek textured grey planter for a chic addition to any home. Pot size 13.5cm H x 13.5cm W.
- Sofie Pot - A beautiful glazed multi-toned pot that pairs beautifully with the lush green range from J&R. Pot size 14cm H x 14cm W.
- Painter's Pot - A colourful abstract pot, sure to make a statement. Pot size 16cm H x 16cm W.
- Denmark Planter - The ultimate luxury upgrade. Handcrafted and glazed in Denmark. An absolute showstopper. Pot size 11cm H x 14cm W.
Plant Care Information
Watermelon Peperomia (Peperomia argyreia)
Keep your Watermelon Peperomia in a bright room but out of direct sunlight. Do not overwater them, water your plant just enough to make the soil slightly damp. Fertilise them once or twice a year with light natural fertilizer.
Order before 1pm COB for same day delivery within a 20km of Melbourne CBD, 2-4 days within Melbourne surrounds and interstate. No weekend delivery (Delivery may vary on Mothers Day and other special occasions). For more information please see our Shipping and Delivery page
The Watermelon Peperomia:
The Watermelon Peperomia is known as such due to the watermelon like colouring of it’s leaves. It is a South American native and super easy to care for. Keep the watermelon peperomia in a bright room out of direst sunlight. It enjoys a regular watering leaving it’s soil lightly moist.