Dragon Tail Plant
This stunning plant has deep waxy green leaves that will split foliage and is an incredible option for those who have limited space but still desire a magnificent-looking plant. Dragon Tails can climb to around 1 metre as they sprout aerial roots, seeing them act as the feature of any room.
Your Plant Gift Inclusions:
- Signature J&R Luxe Matte Black Pot (upgrades available) - Pot size 15cm W x 13cm H
- Signature J&R Black Gift Box With Upgraded Gold Ribbon
- Plant Care Upgrade: Peat moss, premium soil with charcoal and river stones
- Premium J&R Gift Card
- Plant Care Instructions
All of our plant gifts come in our signature J&R Luxe Matte Black Pot, but if you're looking for something a little different, we do offer a number of pot upgrades. Simply select your upgrade above.
- Earthy Planter - A sleek textured grey planter for a chic addition to any home. Pot size 13.5cm H x 13.5cm W.
- Sofie Pot - A beautiful glazed multi-toned pot that pairs beautifully with the lush green range from J&R. Pot size 14cm H x 14cm W.
- Painter's Pot - A colourful abstract pot, sure to make a statement. Pot size 16cm H x 16cm W.
- Denmark Planter - The ultimate luxury upgrade. Handcrafted and glazed in Denmark. An absolute showstopper. Pot size 11cm H x 14cm W.
Plant Care Information
Dragon Tail (Epipremnum Pinnatum)
The Dragon Tail grows well in bright, indirect sunlight but will also tolerate low light conditions. Dragon Tails are drought tolerant and don't require a lot of water. Allow the top layer of soil to dry between watering.
Order before 1pm COB for same day delivery within a 20km of Melbourne CBD, 2-4 days within Melbourne surrounds and interstate. No weekend delivery (Delivery may vary on Mothers Day and other special occasions). For more information please see our Shipping and Delivery page
The Dragon Tail:
The Dragon Tail, also known as the Epipremnum Pinnatum, grows well in bright, indirect sunlight but will also tolerate low light conditions. Dragon Tails are drought tolerant and don't require a lot of water. Allow the top layer of soil to dry between watering.