Raindrop Peperomia Plant
This fun little house plant has round 'raindrop' shaped leaves that are deep green and shiny.
Your Plant Gift Inclusions:
- Signature J&R Luxe Matte Black Pot (upgrades available) - Pot size 13cm H x 15cm W.
- Signature J&R Black Gift Box With Upgraded Gold Ribbon
- Plant Care Upgrade: Peat moss, premium soil with charcoal and river stones
- Premium J&R Gift Card
- Plant Care Instructions
All of our plant gifts come in our signature J&R Luxe Matte Black Pot, but if you're looking for something a little different, we do offer a number of pot upgrades. Simply select your upgrade above.
- Earthy Planter - A sleek textured grey planter for a chic addition to any home. Pot size 13.5cm H x 13.5cm W.
- Sofie Pot - A beautiful glazed multi-toned pot that pairs beautifully with the lush green range from J&R. Pot size 14cm H x 14cm W.
- Painter's Pot - A colourful abstract pot, sure to make a statement. Pot size 16cm H x 16cm W.
- Denmark Planter - The ultimate luxury upgrade. Handcrafted and glazed in Denmark. An absolute showstopper. Pot size 11cm H x 14cm W.
Plant Care Information
Peperomia Polybotrya (Raindrop Peperomia)
Water your Peperomia sparingly and allow the soil to dry out between watering. The Peperomia is an easy plant to care for, give it minimal water once and forget about it for a while and fertilise occasionally.
Order before 1pm COB for same day delivery within a 20km of Melbourne CBD, 2-4 days within Melbourne surrounds and interstate. No weekend delivery (Delivery may vary on Mothers Day and other special occasions). For more information please see our Shipping and Delivery page
The Raindrop Peperomia:
The Raindrop Peperomia, otherwise known as the peperomia polybotya belongs to the pepper family of plants and is a luscious, low maintenance succulent that thrives indoors. This plant enjoys a light and bright spot near a window, with filtered sunlight. It does not like direct sunlight. The raindrop peperomia likes humid conditions, but not too hot! It thrives in temps from 18 to 26 degrees C, and loves a spray of water around it’s leaves every now and then especially in the dryer months of the year. While this guy loves a regular watering, ensure the soil has dried for at least a day between watering, not just the top soil! A generous watering once a week should do the trick, make sure you don’t flood the roots, no one likes wet feet! Fertalize the plant often in summer, but leave in winter.