**FREE UPGRADE FOR A LIMITED TIME**
Upgrade to our Earthy Planter for FREE for a limited time only.
The Sweetheart Vine is the perfect plant for sending a little love. Its heart-shaped leaves cascade over the pot adding a romantic gesture to any space.
Your Plant Gift Inclusions:
- Signature J&R Luxe Matte Black Pot (upgrades available) - Pot size 15cm W x 13cm H
- Signature J&R Black Gift Box With Upgraded Gold Ribbon
- Plant Care Upgrade: Peat moss, premium soil with charcoal and river stones
- Premium J&R Gift Card
- Plant Care Instructions
All of our plant gifts come in our signature J&R Luxe Matte Black Pot, but if you're looking for something a little different, we do offer a number of pot upgrades. Simply select your upgrade above.
- Earthy Planter - A sleek textured grey planter for a chic addition to any home. Pot size 13.5cm H x 13.5cm W.
- Sofie Pot - A beautiful glazed multi-toned pot that pairs beautifully with the lush green range from J&R. Pot size 14cm H x 14cm W.
- Painter's Pot - A colourful abstract pot, sure to make a statement. Pot size 16cm H x 16cm W.
- Denmark Planter - The ultimate luxury upgrade. Handcrafted and glazed in Denmark. An absolute showstopper. Pot size 11cm H x 14cm W.
Plant Care Information
Philodendron Cordatum (Sweetheart Vine)
Prefers indirect sunlight, drainage, low watering but do not leave to dry for too long. Fertilise in spring and autumn to keep your plant happy.
Order before 1pm COB for same day delivery within a 20km of Melbourne CBD, 2-4 days within Melbourne surrounds and interstate. No weekend delivery (Delivery may vary on Mothers Day and other special occasions). For more information please see our Shipping and Delivery page
The Sweetheart Vine, also known as the Philodendron bipinnatifidum, is a tropical plant from the Caribbean. It enjoys humid and moist environments especially in the summer, water well but don’t let soil become soggy. In the winter allow top 3cm of soil to dry out between watering. The sweetheart vine likes bright filtered sunlight and will grow vigorously in the right conditions.